This blogpost is geared towards your teeth. I always have people asking what I do to get mine so white. So let’s talk about it. In all honesty, I’m very self conscious about them. I think about if they have food in them, or if they’re white enough, everything!!! I do my best to make sure they’re always clean and bright because your smiles your best accessory!
I wanted to put together what I do in order to keep my pearly whites pearly.
- Brush twice a day. Mornings and nights. I personally think that vibrating toothbrushes work better, I use a sonicare that I purchased at Best Buy. I remember my childhood dentist telling me “only brush the teeth you want to keep” so I always make sure to brush!
- Floss a couple times a week. Yeah, I know we’re suppose to floss every day.. but let’s be real with ourselves sometimes we’re just too lazy to do it! Try getting the floss picks that are like toothpicks and easier to use when you’re sitting on the couch.
- Pay attention to your toothpaste. I use crest 3D whitening toothpaste. But you should cater to your mouths needs. If your teeth are sensitive try a sensodyne whitening toothpaste.
- Bleach trays/white strips/those light mouthpiece things???? I do not recommend using these however I would be a hypocrite if I said I’ve never used them. These can be harmful to your teeth and gums. I personally use charcoal coconut that is 100% natural. You can purchase it on amazon for cheap! If you’re looking for good white strips for a fast and easy process try the various crest white strips.
- Wear your retainer/mouth guard this may or may not pertain to you, but it’s important to wear your retainer to keep your teeth in order. Your mom didn’t pay thousands of dollars for nothing! Mouth guards are good if you grind your teeth when you sleep.
- Visit your dentist you may think everything’s good just cause nothing hurts, but it’s important to go every six months or at least once a year to check for any gum diseases or cavities! Also they do a thorough cleaning of your teeth.
What kind of products do you use? Do you have any tips or tricks that you’d like to share? Please share with me!