I often get asked where I shop for my work outfits. I work full time and am required to dress appropriately according to a business attire dress code. Yes, I suit up!
So as I’ve said in my previous posts I’m a smart shopper. I never purchase anything at full price. This is the number one rule as a fashionista! Secondly, be smart with your budget. Don’t pay $200 for something just because it is a name brand item that you can find anywhere; besides you’re the only one who can tell the difference! For example: pair your Kate Spade handbag with your not so expensive H&M slacks and blouse. Accessorize with jewelry and ta-da! You have yourself a classy, affordable winning wardrobe plus the fashionista!
Here are a couple stores I shop at for my work outfits to get the most bang for my buck:
- Saks off the fifth – Blazers and tops, for a fraction of the cost!
- H&M – slacks, these are comfy and affordable, cropped ones are around $25!
- Forever 21 – jewelry, I love the statement necklaces here to spruce up your wardrobe.
- Nordstrom Rack – blouses, nothing screams business than a chiffon top.
- Marshall’s/Ross/TJ Maxx- heels & flats, if you’re going to be wearing shoes all day invest in some quality flats.
These are just some places I like to shop at for my work outfits. Where do you like to shop? Comment below and let me know!