I recently went on a cruise to Ensenada, Mexico. It wasn’t until after I woke up the next morning with a headache and nauseous that I realized I had forgotten literally EVERYTHING. The most important thing, my makeup! So I decided to write my personal cruise checklist to help y’all not make the same mistake I did.
- Toiletries and beauty products. Of course your makeup. Toothbrush and toothpaste. Face wash, moisturizer. Shampoo, conditioner, hair spray. (I suggest getting travel size items to make sure everything fits in your luggage!)
- Bikini’s and cover ups. Pool party’s! Don’t forget your sun block and your bikini cover up to protect you from the sun! I have a few cover ups posted in my closet here.
- Casual outfits for the day time. To save luggage space bring a cute top that goes with everything and different pairs of bottoms to give you options. Something like this.
- Dressy outfits for dinner. Cute dresses or rompers would do the trick! I have a sexy casual pant romper available here.
- Water. Chances are you’ll wake up at 7am dehydrated and need something to bring you back to life.
- Tylenol/Dramamine. Perfect for the morning after and dramamine to help the motion sickness of the boat.
- Sunglasses. These will come in handy when you’re at the pool or on land somewhere, they also come to play the day you arrive back home with your hair on the top of your head dragging your luggage.
I hope that my list helps you prepare a little better for your vacation whatever it may be and wherever you might go! Lastly on the list your smile! Don’t forget to have fun, after all you’re on vacation!
If you have any more suggestions I’d love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below.